Love at first insight: benchmarks and best practices in digital sales
Digital sales, one of banks’ main profit drivers, is in danger. Why? Both tech giants, like Amazon and Google, and fintech companies, such as N26 and Revolut, are eating away their most profitable markets. So it’s time for banks to step up their game and better their customer experience through behaviour-based, real-time offers.
What best practices to follow and which sales benchmarks to improve to stay ahead of the curve?
Listen to our free on-demand webinar with Mambu, the leading alternative and innovative core banking system provider to learn all about:
- Current trends in digital banking sales
- Best practices in digital sales, key KPIs and conversion benchmarks
- Strategies to win in the digital race
- Data-driven insights in cross- and upselling
- Core banking systems needed for higher digital sales
- Sarka Bartova
Partner Manager, Mambu, the leading alternative and innovative core banking system provider with 4.5 million clients serviced
- Tamas Braun
Director of International Sales and Business Development, W.UP, the digital sales company for banks
- Attila Kezdody
Director of Data Asset Management and CRM, MKB Bank, the leading digital bank in CEE