What you will do:
- Working together with product development team to channel data science requests into product development pipeline. Management and ownership of these requests.
- Carry out data science prototype projects independently in close cooperation with various stakeholders (from business and development)
- Participate in international projects utilizing existing product capabilities and elaborating and implementing custom data analytics/data science solutions
You are a great fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and management skills
- Are a team worker, and you are also able to work autonomously
- Are structured and logical minded, thinking in systems and go deep into details while also being interested in the big picture
- Are experienced in Python (pandas, sklearn, plotly, PyCharm, Jupyter)
- Have good data manipulation skills, experience in SQL, ETL, regex, databases, data preparation, visualization
- Are familiar with data mining and ML modelling background (technologies, algorithms)
- Have basic Linux and IT background (know Git, ssh, grep, sed, etc.)
- AWS experience is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Buzzing office environment (plus Xbox, darts and a rooftop garden)
- Great team where everybody loves what they do
- The salary you deserve
- Training opportunities
- Fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours
When you’ll start: As soon as possible.
Where you’ll work:
- Residence Office Building, Budapest, District 2
APPLY FOR THIS JOB!
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.