What you’ll do:
- Delegating and managing data science requests to the product development team
You’ll be a great fit if you
- Experience in productization
- Experienced Python (pandas, sklearn) programmer
- You can read R code
- Good data manipulation skills
- Strong IT background
- Good understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, clustering and classification techniques, recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- Excellent communication and management skills
- You are a team worker and you are also able to work autonomously.
- You can make complex concepts simple and easy to understand by those around you.
What’s in it for you:
- Buzzing startup environment (plus a rooftop garden, Xbox and darts)
- Payment which suits your knowledge and experience
- Young and dynamic team
- Supporting trainings and exams
- Flexible work schedules
When you’ll start: As soon as possible.
Where you’ll work:
- Residence Office Building, Budapest, District 2