At W.UP, our mission is to turn data into better banking. Since 2014, our team has grown from a handful of digital banking enthusiasts to over 150 developers, data scientist, digital banking specialists and customer success people. We are based in beautiful Budapest, Hungary where we support our customers from.
Our team focuses on helping the financial industry boost its digital banking DNA, personalise interactions with customers and modernise their ageing digital banking platforms so they can become truly data-driven. W.UP has recently merged with BSC, a digital banking company based in the Czech Republic to form Finshape, a digital banking powerhouse.
To develop customer acquisition of W.UP, we are looking for a proven & talented Digital Marketing Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute yearly marketing plan for the business line
- Create product related contents, manage content marketing activities
- Conduct targeted inbound and outbound campaigns, generate leads and reach out to prospects
- Optimise performance (PPC) advertisments and supervise PPC agency
- Keeping up with market trends and customer needs
- Participating in brand building
You’ll be a great if you:
- Are familiar with both strategic planning and practical execution
- Have excellent communication skills both in English and Hungarian
- Have an extensive 3-5 years experience in the field of digital marketing
- Know how to generate leads by organising camapigns
- Have an analytical mindset and systems thinking
You’ll be an even better if you:
- Have B2B marketing experience (should it be inbound or outbound)
- Are familiar with financial sector, especially fintech
- Know how to do content marketing, and have a good sense for translating complex into simple
- Worked alreadywith marketing / CRM softwares (eg HubSpot)
- Organised, advertised or managed international events or webinars
- Have experience in planning yearly marketing budget
- Are comfortable managing a team
- Own masters degree in the field of marketing or business fields
What’s in it for you:
- Buzzing office environment (plus Xbox, darts and a rooftop garden)
- Great marketing team where everybody loves what they do
- Salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Training opportunities
- Fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours
When you’ll start: As soon as possible.
Where you’ll work:
- Residence Office Building, Budapest, District 2
APPLY FOR THIS JOB!
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.