What you’ll do:
- Develop a Java-based personalization product for financial institutions
- Be an active member of our developer teams
- Thoroughly test the finished product and document everything
You’ll be a great fit if you
- Have at least three years’ experience in Java
- Are on friendly terms with Spring-boot, Maven, microservice architecture, Git
- Work well both in a team and independently
- Are self-motivated and love to learn new technologies
- Are an analytical and systems thinker
- Are great at problem-solving, and are agile and proactive
- Are fluent in English or can at least communicate in writing
You’ll be an even better fit if you:
- Have at least two years’ experience as a developer in the financial sector
- Have strong working knowledge of Java 8
- You know spring security
- You worked with Swagger / OpenAPI
- You are familiar with Docker, Cassandra, Kubernetes / OpenShift
- AWS, Jenkins, Python and frontend technologies like Typescript, Angular, Redux
What’s in it for you:
- Buzzing office environment (plus Xbox, darts and a rooftop garden)
- Great team where everybody loves what they do
- Salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Training opportunities
- Fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours
When you’ll start: As soon as possible.
Where you’ll work:
- Macropolis Office Building, Miskolc, with a view of the city centre
- Residence Office Building, Budapest, District 2
Have questions? Do feel free to contact Zsófi at [email protected].
APPLY FOR THIS JOB!
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.