What you’ll do:
- Develop online banking sales and marketing apps, and support development
- Instruct, motivate and monitor the product development team
- Define tasks and requirements based on external and internal demand
- Prioritise and manage business and development needs (backlog)
- Prepare and review project documentation, including features, user stories and business specifications, and reports on progress, utilisation etc.
- Manage internal handovers, including testing and documentation
- Monitor and approve finished software and software components
- Present the finished product version and deliver training to stakeholders
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have at least five years’ relevant experience (in organising, consultancy or project management)
- Are an analytical and systems thinker
- Are fluent in English and Hungarian
- Understand both the business and technical side of software development
- Have experience working in agile environments (Scrum, Kanban etc.), writing user stories and managing teams
- Actually know what UML means
You’ll be an even better fit if you:
- Have used design tools before
- Have marketing, CRM-related or sales experience
- Are no stranger to big data projects, including predictive modelling, segmentation etc.
- Have spent time in the financial or telecommunications sector in organising,, advisory or management roles
- Know a thing or two about technology
What’s in it for you:
- Buzzing office environment
- Great team where everybody loves what they do
- The salary you deserve
- Training opportunities
- Fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours
When you’ll start: As soon as possible.
Where you’ll work:
- Residence Office Building, Budapest, District 2, or on-site with clients
Have questions? Do feel free to contact Zsófi at [email protected].