44 Use cases for banks
For boosting engagement and digital offers through data-driven customer insights
Download W.UP's ebook and learn how you can turn raw data into invaluable insights, better digital experiences, happier clients and more sales, using advanced analytics.Learn More
Why you should read it
Tailored services, cushy digital experiences and laser-targeted offers: these are just some of the things today’s customers take for granted, thanks to the rapid change of technology. Banking customers, of course, are no exceptions. And it’s time banks stepped up their game to keep up with the pace dictated by profit-hungry challengers and technology giants.
Sounds easy, right? Well, it’s anything but: old-school methods for segmenting customers, boosting engagement and increasing sales simply no longer work as they used to. The reason? Banking is no longer about offering products, like credit cards or mortgages. It’s about understanding what your customers really need and when they need it.
What you will learn
- What data-driven customer insights are, how they work, and why you should care
- How to create a ‘wow’ effect for customers, using their location data or patterns in their spending
- How to boost conversion by offering credit cards or personal loans at the exact time your customers need them
- How to predict events of customers’ financial future, like balance drops or upcoming payments, and turn them into a win-win
- How to spot when customers are about to take a big step, like buying a house, and offer them handy advice along with the right loan product
- How to help your customers live a healthy financial life through expert advice on savings and investments